STUDIO183 began as an experimental pop-up shop in 2015 and has now formed into a boutique retail concept representing an evolving selection of international and Berlin-based artists and designers. With one fixed store location West Berlin, STUDIO183 prides itself in showcasing high-quality design, fashion & art while offering a platform for select young designers and entrepreneurs to sell their products in a curated retail context.
The social media internship is a Berlin-based opportunity and is a 3 - 6 month position starting January/February 2023. The internship should be a part of your university programme.
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- Assist in Managing STUDIO183’s social media channels; Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok
- Content Management & Content Creation; emphasis on reels
- Establish influencer marketing campaigns
- Correspondence via email and social media messengers
- Home office partially possible
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Social Media is your passion & you’re tech savvy
- Pro-active, outstanding communication skills, creative thinker, flexible & reliable, able to work independently, team-player, results & numbers driven
- Fluent in English, excellent writing skills (English)
INTERESTED IN THIS INTERNSHIP? PLEASE SEND US AN INTRODUCTION TO YOURSELF, CV / PORTFOLIO to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 5th, 2023