A quick Instagram live from Le SLAP co-founder.
5 tips how to buy what you need and not what you dragged into wanting. And how the 200 pound dress can actually be less expensive than the 50 pound one?
1. Plan: have a list of what you need before going online or to the store
2. Calculate the price of 1-time-wear rather than retail price- 200 pound dress is less expensive than the 50 pound one
3. Discover your style- fashionable is not necessarily stylish and vice versa
4. Have product base first and only then buy extras
5. Have a list of what you bought and how much you've spent
About guest speaker and Le SLAP co-founder:
-Working in the fashion industry for over 10 years,
-Worked in managing positions in head offices in London for brands like Burberry, Amanda Wakeley and Michael Kors,
-Graduated in Fashion Marketing in the City of London and London College of Fashion.
Now co-founder an international sustainable fashion brand Le SLAP (www.leslap.com). Le SLAP appeared in publications such as Vogue, LOfficiel, ELLE, TATLER and other.