KTstudio is an independent streetwear brand based in Stockholm and founded by the designer Klara Helin, who focuses on functional details to ensure an efficient combination of comfort and style.
1) One word to describe Berlin? - Raw 2) Beer or coconut water? - Beer 3) Day or Night? - Day 4) Music or silence to design? - Silence 5) Abstract or Realistic? - Realistic
6) Black & white or colourful? - Colourful 7) Handcraft or digital? - Handcraft 8) Best place to be creative? – In the studio 9) Your own favourite design? – The red camouflage jacket made for the collection “K16”
10) Your most tricky one? - Printed jacket made for the collection ”Roughffles”
11) An artist we should follow? – Ludvig Helin 12) Biggest influence in your craft? Classic workwear 13) What are the 3 key values of KTStudio? – Sisterhood , function and femininity
14) You made an exhibition and a popup store at your College of Arts, Crafts and Design in Sweden even before graduating. Was it a crucial experience to develop KTStudio? – Yes, it was a great starting point to try the idea of creating my own brand. 15) A last word to describe your work? - Fresh