Sports luxe from the Barcelona based designer who is breaking boundaries with menswear. Shop the collection in our flagship location until the end of May, and then from June you can find the pieces in our Bikini Berlin concept gallery.
1. Can you introduce your brand and tell us how you started?
At the core of JNORIG is a very precise pattern developed carefully for each garment. We design for a young, innovative male that takes risks in his own style. Playing with symmetry, minimal silhouettes and straight lines, our garments require a carefully thought out pattern and execution.
With my return to Barcelona in 2016, I founded a high-end menswear brand defined by these principles: urban-chic, eclectic, and primarily monochromatic with careful attention to fabric selection.
2. What is your favourite thing about working in fashion?
In my opinion the best thing about designing is that I can create things that have not yet been explored.
For example men nowadays dare to wear garments that used to be classified as feminine, such as skirts or crop tops. I think we live in a time where I can give men the opportunity to express himself without going too far. There is still room for innovation. And of course it’s great I can design things that I personally want or am looking for but can’t find in stores, which is cool!
And of course the satisfaction I believe every designer has when he sees his ideas materialised.
3. One word to describe Berlin? Darkish…!
4. Beer or bubbly? bubbly
5. Mountain or ocean? Mountain
6. Music or silence to design? Music
7. Abstract or Realistic? Realistic
8. Monochrome or colour? Monochrome of course..!
9. Analogue or digital? Digital
10. Best place to be creative? My home !
11. Your own favourite design? Always the newest.
12. The best emoji? Black Heart <3
13. An artist we should follow? Sarah Morris
14. Your favourite electronic? My Iphone & Ipods
15. A last word to describe your brand? Sport-Delux