Eirinn is a design and fashion brand launched three years ago by Erin, a versatile artist based between London and Berlin. Her work spans a variety of mediums from video sculptural installation, such as her exhibition ‘your reality is an illusion’, to paintings and digital film projections.
9. Your own favourite design? Blue floral coat with smoking girl.
10. Your most tricky one? Pink embroidered jacket 1
11. An artist we should follow? Yayoi Kusamo and Nam Jun Paik
12. Biggest influence in your craft? The rawness of the world around me! I enjoy creating an experience for the viewer in all my work. I am inspired by my journey through life. Experiences, people, tastes,smells, journeys, emotions, pain, reality, dreams, our subconscious selves.
13. You already made 24 exhibitions since 2012, is the 25 th planned yet? I have just had my 25 exhibition in my home town in Whitstable, UK. The piece is called ‘ baths and parties’, it is a video sculptural and light installation with water and led floating candles. It reveals the innocence of a child growing up in an abusive domestic environment.
14. Your wish for 2018? This year I wish for good health, happiness and amazing adventures! I hope to take my work and my collection to more cities in Europe, visit Japan and I develop a larger perfume range!
15. A last word to describe your work? Double entendre!